"Wherefore whoso believeth in God might with surety hope for a better world." Ether 12:4
Monday, September 22, 2008
Hanging out at La Casa De Grandma and Grandpa Marquez
Yea for Whitney, She rode her horse for the first time. This is our horse Little Man. He was born to our Mare in April and his mother died. So our wonderful neighbors took care of him during the day but for about four months I had to go five mile out of town to feed the house at 9:00 pm, 1:00 am, and 4:00 am. The funny thing is that at that time Whitney was waking up at about 3:00 am to be fed. It was great!! ahhhhhhh! But it was worth it because he lived which means Whitney has horse to ride. She was so cut when she first got on him. She Got so excited Grandma Debbie could barley hold her, she was kicking and squealing. Little Man did not know what to think. Especially when this squealing little baby started grabbing his hair and pulling his ears. Look out Little Man we have created a Cow Girl, actually I guess she would be a horse girl, because she really doesn't like cows :)
Whenever we got to the Grandma and Grandpa Marquez casa Whitney loves to sit with Grandpa on his chair and watch TV with him. Recently Whitney has discovered that Grandpa has some very interesting hair under his nose, and that if she can gets a hold of that Grandpa will squeal. So she has decided that pulling that hair is more fun than watching TV and she will stop at nothing to get a hold of it. At first Grandpa would fight it and move his head all around but those pinchy fingers were relentless. Now he has decided that if he wants to watch any TV he will just have to endure the pain. So they both watch TV as Whitney runs her fingers through his mustache and every once in a while you will hear a Yalp!! from Brenave if she happens to get of both pit bull hands entangled in his beloved mustache. What can I say he loves his grand baby!! And he's tough! hehehe!!
oh so fun. what great pictures of Berneve. Love ya tons! I thiink that they have to add us as writers on the ellis site. But chalice just asked me for all our addresses, so I think that she's working on it.
Five foot two, I mean four-eleven and full of spunk. Married to my hunk of Berny Love. I'm his child-hood sweet-heart, and happy to be caught. We have a sweet little toddler named Whitney Lee and she is just like her Daddy. She has his big brown eyes and when she gets hungry she is cranky. We have a little boy name Berny Lance, who looks like me. hehe! He has big blue eyes and he loves to stick his tounge out at his daddy, and everyone else. I love my Family
1 comment:
oh so fun. what great pictures of Berneve. Love ya tons! I thiink that they have to add us as writers on the ellis site. But chalice just asked me for all our addresses, so I think that she's working on it.
Post a Comment