Saturday, February 6, 2010

Yes I had my baby!!!

So my life has been turned up side down!! In a good way! I finally had my little baby boy. And we finally closed on our house in Jerome. So I got a new baby and a new house for Christmas, I am so lucky!! Berny Lance Marquez was born on December 21st. He weighed 6pounds 13 ounces and was 20 in long. It was a really great experience, I went to church on Sunday and was having contractions all through sacrament meeting. Then during Sunday school we had a special Christmas lesson where we watched a movie about the birth of Jesus Christ, and I just cried as I watched poor Mary riding that donkey while she must have been in labor. I guess a pew is a lot better than a beast of burden to begin labor. The great thing is one of the lady's in my ward noticed that I was miserable at church and came to my house that afternoon with her daughter and pampered me. They rubbed and soaked my feet and hands, they even painted my nails. I will never forget them, it was exactly what I needed. These pictures are taken by Berny right before we left to the birth center, (I went with my Sunday dress on and everything) My husband is so sweet.


























11 comments:

Mark and Akeey Ellis said...

sis i read your story and crying i am happy for you guys.....love love love you guys alot

M said...

yay!!!!!! congratulations! boys are sooooo much fun! they suck the life out of you, but you enjoy it at the same time, lol. you look great and he is just ADORABLE!!!

Shu said...

YAY, boys are fun too. I am glad to finally hear about the baby and congrats on the house. That is such a wonderful Christmas. Berny is adorable, you family looks so cute and happy. Now we want pics of your new house.

Katrina Wilson said...

How cute is he!!! Oh my gosh so adorable! so you're in Jerome now! I would love to come see you sometime!!

Ashley Mullen said...

JAnet, email me your email to salmullen@yahoo.com so I can get you an invite to our blog

Countrylivn' said...

WOW you guys like to do stuff BIG!! I am glad to finally get to meet little Lance! He looks perfect, what a beautiful little family!

Stefanie said...

what a cute boy!!! (oh..I mean handsome). Glad everything went well--can't wait to meet him.

Mrs. Mom said...

so cute! Congrats! I was thinking that it was time for your little one to be coming.

GatesGang said...

so precious congrats that is so awesome. glad that all went well for you what a beautiful family you have.

Triple Bypass said...

Congrats!!! He is sooo cute. You look great! I love your prego pics!

~*The Brauburger Chocolate Clan & Polly Pug*~ said...

I miss you guys so freakin much!!!