Friday, September 17, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

We had our Easter Egg Hunt at David and Julianne's house this year. All the cousins that could come were there. Aki made Whitney a pretty basket and brought her a pretty pink hat. It was a really fun day! Ready to go hunting
I think they all did really well trying to sit for pictures, even though they were so excited to go hunting for eggs.

Leiloni, Triston, Whitney, Lance, and Addie Mae.
The pink hat was a hit, everyone wanted it :)


Whitney and Lance
Whitney finding eggsLeiloni and Whitney
Preston and Whitney
Halie, Gracie, and Preston
Getting ready to do the Easter Egg Hunt.
Harmison Dog Mack, getting into the action. I wanted to get a picture of Deacon with Mack because we call Deacon bulldog, but Deacon was having to much fun to hold still for a picture. But Mack was lazy enough that I could get plenty of him.
Leiloni and Whitney enjoying their candy after the hunt.
Adaline, Gracie, Preston eating their Easter eggs from the easter bunny.
Matthew and Lance.
Nap time.

No comments: