Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lance's First Hair Cut

In these pictures Berny Lance had just turned one year old. Lance's hair had finally gotten long enough hair that I could cut it. So I just decided that I would give him the same cut that I always give to Berny, with the clippers. After I was done I realized that I really shouldn't use clippers on a baby with such fine and light blond hair. The very first cut his hair disappeared and he looked bold again. Which was disappointing because I had to wait so long for his hair to grow at all. Is a good thing that he is so cute, because he could never look bad no matter what his hair looks like. It actually looks good in this picture.
He did really well, he sat still fro more than half of his head. It was only toward the end that the lines got a little skewed because he was moving around too much to make them look right. I love my little boy.
Later that night Mark and Aki showed up with their kids and Mark wanted to see who was bigger Tristan or Lance. They are pretty much the same, they are both size small!! You would know what I meant if Jared was standing next to them. He looks like a giant when he is with these two dwarfs. And so I say farewell from the land of mythical creatures Next stop the land of princesses and pixie fairies, which is a place I visit often with Whitney.







No comments: