Whitney Has learned how to stand by herself, if she is up against something. Which is pretty amazing considering that she has n0t decided that she wants to crawl. She rolls to wherever she wants to be and then tries to pull herself up to stand. The other day she rolled over to the couch and braced her head up against it. Then she pulled her legs up to a standing position but that left her stuck with her but up in the air, in a down word dog yoga pose. She just could not figure out how to get her upper half on top of her lower half, so she turned to the side and lifted one arm in the air. But unfortunately she could not keep her
balance and she toppled over. She was so bummed.It was sooo! cute!
Here are some glamor pictures of my girl!! Hehe! I am just so excited because her hair is finally long enough that I can put it in little pony tails, Yahoo! she looks so cute.Of course I had to hurry and take the picture because she was pretty eager to grab those pony's with both hands and yank them right out! boooo! But kids have their agency too!
And here is the finally of our "Whitney is GROWING" post. The other day Daddy was telling Whitney that she needed to hurry up and eat. Whitney looked right at her dad waved her arm and said "nu uh!!" We were so surprised, no one told me that kids learned how to argue when they were ten months. I don't know if I am ready for this! hehehe!





6 comments:
How cute! I can't believe how fast they grow.
She's a cutie! I love her pigtails as always.
haha ya it has just begun your in trouble haha. i remember how excited i was when vanessa got enough hair to do something with it was great. trista had lots of hair and poor natalia has none either we are still waiting.
What a darling girl! She looks like a lot of fun.
I miss my little princess....lol hi sweet heart we miss you guys and yeah i do need to post a pic but i try it's hard cause i dont have time stay home help mom....miss you guys sure she's growing!
Yes indeedy she is a sweety!! Love her to peices.
Post a Comment